Casual - Temporary
|Description:||Assembles metal products, such as sprinkler frames of all types and concealed covers partially or completely. Testing of assembled sprinkler frames, inspecting and packaging. Openings may be on 1st, 2nd, or 3rd shift. Full-time and part-time positions available. |
- Positions parts according to knowledge of unit being assembled or following blueprints.
- Fastens parts together with screws and adhesives.
- Removes small quantities of metal shavings with air or small brush to produce a proper seal between parts.
- Operates drill presses, small air toggle presses, hand semi-automatic assemblers, solder applicators or riveting machines to assist in assembly operation.
- Test sprinklers according to approval laboratory guide lines.
- Inspect and package sprinklers and concealed covers according to Viking quality standards.
- Disassembles sprinklers and its components for salvage of parts.
- Scrap and salvage and record such for inventory purposes.
|Qualifications:||High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED); or one to three years related experience and/or training, or equivalent combination of education and experience. Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos.|
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.