Technical Services Specialist
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Description:||Provide customers worldwide with outstanding technical support for Viking's fire protection products and systems. The position will focus primarily on automatic fire sprinkler systems and related devices, but will also support foam-based systems, clean agent suppression systems, and fire alarm/detection products. This individual will also assist in technical training programs and product presentations, as well as the development of technical support materials such as CAD drawings, 3D models, product specifications, and system animations. |
- Provides technical support to customers for automatic fire sprinkler systems.
- The technical support will include providing guidance on system layout and design, installation troubleshooting, design calculations, and price quotes.
- Additional responsibilities include assisting in technical training programs and product presentations, as well as the development of technical support materials such as CAD drawings, 3D models, product specifications, and system animations.
- Provides timely assistance to those decision makers, individually or in groups, in the form of guidance, actual written specifications, demonstrations, presentations.
- Provides written responses as necessary to technical inquiries and/or to document or memorialize engineering related statements, advice, or cautions.
- Assists as directed to carry out the goals and responsibilities of the Department.
- Provides sales and technical support to the global distribution network.
- Provides pricing to customers and distributors on projects and follows-up on outstanding quotes and bids.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
|Qualifications:||Knowledge of fire sprinkler products and NFPA standards. NICET certification preferred. Demonstrated experience with customer relations. Demonstrated excellent computer skills including proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite. Demonstrated excellent verbal, written, and organizational skills. CAD experience helpful. Knowledge in special hazards beneficial. |
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.