|Benefits:||Medical, Dental, Life Insurance, 401k, Vacation, Holiday and Sick pay |
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Description:||Creates and/or modifies 2D drawings and 3D models of all products and components within the Viking product line. Responsible for maintaining all files and information related to the drawings.|
- Creates and/or modify drawings and models according to engineers' notes, sketches, or verbal instructions in the ECR/ECN process.
- Maintains all electronic and hard copy versions of drawings, models, ECRs and ECNs.
- Maintains various databases, including ECR/ECNs and valve components.
- Creates various electronic files for other departments, including .pdf and .iges files.
- Maintains the obsolete drawings, as well as the backup and archive systems.
- Orders supplies for the plotter.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Associates degree prefered or similar experience
- Demonstrated organizational skills
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.