Customer Service Representative - CA R
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Description:||Answers customer questions regarding products and services such as pricing, availability, and shipping information.|
- Receives and processes orders, requests for quotation, returns, and credits in a manner consistent with company policies and standards.
- Works with sales, credit, inventory control, warehousing personnel, and other various departments to facilitate the needs of the customer.
- Minimizes the number of shipments while minimizing expenses incurred to meet the delivery requirements of the customer.
- Investigates order entry, shipping, and billing errors and coordinates solutions with the appropriate departments by taking ownership of the situation.
- Understands the technical aspects of products and services to a degree that effectively facilitates the order process.
- Effectively communicates orally and in writing in a business-like and professional manner.
- Follows up with customers to ensure they are kept informed of the status of their requests
- Completes training curriculum while demonstrating an acceptable level of competence as defined by management.
- Follows all company policies and procedures.
- Handles additional tasks necessary to fulfill the needs of the company and the customer as deemed by the Manager of Inventory Replenishment or Director of Supply Chain.
- Prepares documentation according to the company's exports compliance policy when quoting, selling or shipping product outside of the U.S.
- Coordinates the importation of product being returned from customers outside of the U.S. according to company procedures.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Minimum of 6 months of Customer Service or Sales experience.
- Basic typing and keyboard skills.
- Basic computer skills. MS Windows and MS Office skills are a plus.
- Minimum of 1 year working in a multitask environment while under time constraints.
- Basic arithmetic skills. Must work well with whole numbers, fractions, decimals, and measurements.
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.