|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Description:||Allocates merchandise to Viking SupplyNet according to current inventory levels. Will assist SupplyNet with merchandise transfers to fulfill stock needs. Knowledgeable of standard concepts, practices, and procedures within inventory management. |
- Monitors and maintains current inventory levels for specific Branch Plants by utilizing DRP, MRP and/or PO Generator.
- Processes Purchase orders, maintain dates, track and investigate orders.
- Reports & analyzes day-to-day OTC & Fill rate.
- Supports the achievement of month-end inventory targets & turn goals.
- Provides 1st level support for the branches including inventory adjustment requests, PO creation related to SO's, and completing shipping error requests.
- Responsible for monitoring proper inventory stratification levels.
- Provides support on various inventory projects.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- 1-3 years of experience in an inventory replenishment role or in a role that was directly influenced by an inventory replenishment team.
- Knowledge of MS Excel; JDE experience is a plus.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment.
- Must be familiar with the concepts of inventory management, budgeting, turn, stock-to-sales, etc.
- Prefer a Bachelor's degree in related field.
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.