Warehouse Distribution Analyst
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Description:||To analyze all aspects of the warehousing and distribution operations and utilize lean tools to solve problems and make necessary improvements.|
- Develop and maintain a process for monitoring warehouse associate picking efficiency.
- Generate a method to time order picking duration and a process to measure performance against order timing.
- Work with Warehouse Supervisor to continuously improve monthly KPIs and budgetary performance.
- Troubleshoot and process all receiving and shipping complaints to determine the root cause and implement corrective and preventive actions to help resolve and prevent reoccurrence.
- Serve as a dedicated resource for the selection and implementation of a WMS system.
- Create and maintain a training manual for all warehouse functions.
- Develop and maintain written procedures for all warehouse office functions.
- Work in conjunction with Warehouse Supervisor to maintain all other daily functions.
- Engage with warehouse associates to generate and implement improvement ideas to create a culture of continuous improvement in the warehouse.
- Implement VSN-wide improvement projects, as required.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree required
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Excel and Word
- Minimum of 2 years of experience with JDE is a plus
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in a warehousing environment
- Demonstrated use of lean skills for process improvement
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.