Regional Credit Specialist
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Description:||Performs duties and responsibilities in compliance with the company credit polity as related to assigned region. Monitors assigned customer accounts.|
- Has thorough knowledge of credit policy, collection procedures and lien laws.
- Responsible for actively maintaining all customer accounts in assigned region as related to credit approval, job setup and collection of AR.
- Communicates with customers regarding requirements for proper Job account set up.
- Monitors job accounts in assigned region for compliance with each state's lien law
- Monitors AR for assigned accounts and strives to ensure timely collection of AR
- Performs Credit evaluations on all new customer accounts and communicates credit decisions to customers as well as field personnel
- Responsible for periodic credit limit reviews in accordance with stated company policy
- Reviews new orders on hold for release and communicates decision to Operations staff
- Effects resolution on customer short-pays, back charges, unused credits and sales tax issues
- Works with Operations and Sales staff to solve customer disputes, credit issues and collections
- Travels to on-site customer visits within region as needed
- Performs other duties as assigned
|Qualifications:||Minimum of 2 years experience in a Credit and Collection environment|
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.