Customer Service Representative - Douglasville, GA
|Benefits:||Medical, Dental, Flexible Spending Accounts, Vacation, Holidays, Life Insurance, 401k, Tuition Reimbursement|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
The Customer Service Representative will focus on Minimax products and answer customer questions regarding services and products such as pricing, availability, and shipping information.
The Customer Service Representative position is located in our Atlanta location in the Douglasville area.
The Customer Service Representative works Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. and the position offers a competitve salary and excellent benefits package.
- The Customer Service Representative receives and processes orders, requests for quotation, returns, and credits in a manner consistent with company policies and standards.
- Works with sales, credit, inventory control, warehousing personnel, and other various departments to facilitate the needs of the customer.
- The Customer Service Representative minimizes the number of shipments while minimizing expenses incurred to meet the delivery requirements of the customer.
- Investigates order entry, shipping, and billing errors and coordinates solutions with the appropriate departments by taking ownership of the situation.
- The Customer Service Representative understands the technical aspects of products and services to a degree that effectively facilitates the order process.
- The Customer Service Representative effectively communicates orally and in writing in a business-like and professional manner.
- Follows up with customers to ensure they are kept informed of the status of their requests
- Completes training curriculum while demonstrating an acceptable level of competence as defined by management.
- Follows all company policies and procedures.
- Handles additional tasks necessary to fulfill the needs of the company and the customer as deemed by the Manager of Inventory Replenishment or Director of Supply Chain.
- Prepares documentation according to the company’s exports compliance policy when quoting, selling or shipping product outside of the U.S.
- Coordinates the importation of product being returned from customers outside of the U.S. according to company procedures.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Minimum of 6 months of Customer Service or Sales experience.
- Basic typing and keyboard skills.
- Basic computer skills. MS Windows and MS Office skills are a plus.
- Basic arithmetic skills. Must work well with whole numbers, fractions, decimals, and measurements.
- Minimum of 1 year working in a multitask environment while under time constraints.
Experience working in the construction industry in a customer service role, specifically special hazards fire suppression helpful.
Experience shipping goods internationally helpful.
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.