Customer Service Representative - Phoenix, AZ
|Location:||Phoenix , AZ|
|Benefits:||Medical, dental, vacation, holiday pay, 401k, life insurance|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Description:||To act as the main point of contact in answering customer questions regarding products and services such as pricing, availability, and shipping information. To enter customer orders per their specifications. |
- Receives and processes orders, requests for quotation, returns, and credits in a manner consistent with company policies and standards.
- Works with sales, credit, inventory control, warehousing personnel, and other various departments to facilitate the needs of the customer.
- Minimizes the number of shipments while minimizing expenses incurred to meet the delivery requirements of the customer.
- Investigates order entry, shipping, and billing errors and coordinate solutions with the appropriate departments by taking ownership of the situation.
- Understands the technical aspects of products and services to a degree that effectively facilitates the order process. Keeps all literature and technical information current and accessible as it relates to products and services offered.
- Effectively communicates orally and in writing in a business-like and professional manner.
- Promotes additional sales of products and services related to orders received from customers.
- Follows up with customers to ensure they are kept informed of the status of their request.
- Completes training curriculum while demonstrating an acceptable level of competence as defined by management.
- Follows all company policies and procedures.
- Handles additional tasks necessary to fulfill the needs of the company and the customer as deemed by the Customer Service Supervisor or Branch Manager.
- Degree or compatible skills experience required in business-related field, supply chain, operations, logistics, or similar.
- Strong organizational, communication, and computer skills, including MS Office.
- JD Edwards World and/or AS/400 preferred.
- 2-4 years Customer Service experience in manufacturing or industrial environment.
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.