Location Manager - King of Prussia, PA
|Location:||King of Prussia , PA|
|Benefits:||Medical, Dental, Flexible Spending Accounts, Vacation, Holidays, Life Insurance, 401k, Tuition Reimbursement|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Description:||Manages and coordinates all activities specific to their location. Includes: managing warehouse distribution; hiring, training, supervising warehouse personnel and truck drivers; maintaining product inventory; shipping/receiving of product; scheduling deliveries; purchasing supplies; developing internal and external customer relationships; and ensuring the facility is operated in full compliance with all company policies. Responsible for DOT compliance, overseeing maintenance of material handling equipment and delivery trucks. Will include hands-on responsibilities.|
- Provide leadership and direction to all functional areas, using data analysis to make decisions and recommendations, and fulfill reporting requirements. Coordinate all areas to achieve location goals.
- Manage inventory, shipments (including outside carriers), customer service and warehouse layout, including proficiency in all corresponding software systems, as needed.
- Completing duties of all functional areas regularly as needed, including coverage for absenteeism, etc. This includes ability to operate all equipment in warehouse, ship and receive, manually lift inventory up to 50 lbs., as needed, and function in a customer service capacity.
- Assure that the highest standards are maintained for safety, housekeeping, and compliance with company policies and state and federal laws.
- Full P&L and budget and capital planning responsibility for assigned location(s).
- Continuously develop and maintain customer relationships, as well as relationships inside the company.
- Conduct all supervisory responsibilities.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Demonstrated leadership and the ability to work as part of a team.
- Excellent communication skills, including ability to express well-reasoned, independent thought.
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related field or equivalent work experience
- Relevant internships, including skill development, variety of experience, and travel (preferred).
- Proficient in all aspects of MS Office Suite (MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint, minimum)
- Ability to use all types of warehouse equipment including but not limited to a shrink wrap machine; pneumatic bander; pneumatic staple gun; forklift; overhead crane; pallet jack; and hand trucks.
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.